OUR NEUROPATHY PROTOCOLS ARE PROVEN SAFE & EFFECTIVE!
Neuropathy is a disease or dysfunction of one or more peripheral nerves, typically causing numbness or weakness. Every nerve in your peripheral system has a specific function, so symptoms depend upon the type of nerves affected. Nerves are classified into three (3) types:
- Sensory nerves that receive sensation, such as temperature, pain, vibration or touch, from the skin.
- Motor nerves that control muscle movement.
- Autonomic nerves that control functions such as blood pressure, heart rate, digestion and bladder.
Schedule an appointment for our neuropathy therapy & regain that lost mobility!
DON'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S TO LATE! DISCOVER WHY EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT OUR NEUROPATHY THERAPY!
Some signs and symptoms of neuropathy might include:
- Gradual onset of numbness, prickling or tingling in your feet or hands, which can spread upward into your legs and arms.
- Sharp, jabbing, throbbing or burning pain.
- Extreme sensitivity to touch.
- Pain during activities that shouldn’t cause pain, such as pain in your feet when putting weight on them or when they’re under a blanket.
- Lack of coordination and falling.
- Muscle weakness.
- Feeling as if you are wearing gloves or socks when you’re not.
- Paralysis if motor nerves are affected.
PROVIDING OUR PATIENTS WITH REAL RESULTS!
Our Neuropathy protocols are safe, proven & effective! Find out how we can help you get back to living your best life. Schedule an appointment with one of our medical professionals today!
“If your body is not right, the rest of your day will go all wrong. Take care of yourself!”